Stress Management Consulting is:
- A quantitative analysis of the core values that effect
perception, growth and stress.
- A systematic, pre-determined series of questions and
explorations directed toward the objective of assisting an individual to determine the root cause of dysfunction.
- A process that neutralizes inappropriate and/or
exaggerated stress responses, faciliates desirable behavioral change and reorients a client toward a truer sense of self.
- A method of adapting a thinking process over a course
of time that results in a clearer understanding of the significance and principles related to life events.
- A reproducible science enabling individuals to discover the underlying order governing their
apparent daily chaos.