Ashley graduated from Union High School in Tulsa and studied Vocal Music
Education and Human Development & Family Science at Oklahoma State University. Ashley received her professional training from the Demartini Institute in Houston, Texas. Ashley thrives in
understanding patterns of human behavior and implementing growth on a personal level. She is proud to offer this expertise and skill in a professional capacity.
Ashley will be facilitating the addition of the Stress Management Consulting
Program into the curriculum of the practice.
Stress Management Consulting is:
- A quantitative analysis of the core values that effect perception, growth
- A systematic, pre-determined series of questions and explorations
directed toward the objective of assisting an individual to determine the root cause of dysfunction.
- A process that neutralizes inappropriate and/or exaggerated stress
responses, faciliates desirable behavioral changes and reorients a client towards a truer sense of self.
- A method of adapting a thinking process over a course of time that
results in a clearer understanding of the significance and principles related to life events.
- A reproducible science enabling individuals to discover the underlying order governing their apparent daily