Coronavirus (COVID-19): 03/22/2020
Per State of Oklahoma guidelines, in this unprecedented time, our office remains open to serve your health care needs. As many of you place your trust in us, it is important that we continue to be a health information resource and a space for rational conversation.
We are closely monitoring recommendations and protocols established by the World Health Organization (WHO), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and local health departments in regards to COVID-19.
The following precautionary measures will be en force indefinitely to help ensure that our office remains a safe place for you and your family:
- We will check patients in verbally at the front desk.
- We have removed all toys from the play area and all magazines from the shelves.
- We will be arranging appointment times and flow in the office to minimize patient-patient contact.
- We will be thoroughly disinfecting exam tables and touched surfaces between each patient encounter.
- We will continue to utilize staff hand washing and disinfection between patient encounters with the additional use of protective gloves when applicable.
- We will disinfect all frequently touched surfaces hourly or sooner.
Things you can do to help:
- Wash your hands with soap and water before and after your visit.
- If you are feeling sick or if you have recently had a fever, cough, shortness of breath, sore throat or body aches, please postpone your appointment.
- If you are needing supplement refills only, our staff can instruct you on how to sign-up for online ordering through Wellevate and Standard Process Direct.
Please be advised, while chiropractic care, stress management and nutritional therapies are important foundations for an individual's healthcare, there are no generalized health practices known to offer complete protection against Coronavirus. Along the same lines, there is currently no known cure for Coronavirus. In the following days, we will continue to provide resources for at-home self care.
The following are CDC protocols for individuals: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/prepare/prevention.html
As always, we believe in appropriate caution over fear and appropriate action over panic.