Coronavirus (COVID-19): 06/01/2021
Office & Supplement Pick-Up Hours:
The following Centers for Disease Control (CDC) recommended precautionary measures will be en force indefinitely to help ensure that our office remains a safe place for you and your family:
- We will continue to see patients by appointment only.
- We have reminders of CDC Covid-19 screening questions to allow us to use proper protocols.
- We will check patients in verbally at the front desk.
- We have removed all toys from the play area and all magazines from the shelves.
- We will be arranging appointment times and flow in the office to minimize patient-patient contact.
- We will be thoroughly disinfecting exam tables and touched surfaces between each patient encounter.
- We will continue to utilize staff hand washing and disinfection between patient encounters with the additional use of Personal Protective Equipment (facial coverings, nitrile gloves, etc.) when applicable.
- We will disinfect all frequently touched surfaces hourly or sooner.
- We will provide options for contactless payment.
- We will provide curbside delivery of supplements.
Things you can do to help:
- If in the past 14 days from your scheduled visit you have:
(1) felt sick, (2) experienced a fever, cough, shortness of breath, sore throat or body aches, (3) been in physical contact with someone who has tested positive for Covid-19 or (4) traveled to a region with a high outbreaks of Covid-19, please let us know before you enter the building so we may use appropriate protocols.
- Wash your hands with soap and water frequently.
- The CDC recommends wearing a cloth face covering when entering indoor public spaces.
- If you are needing supplement refills only, our staff can instruct you on how to sign-up for online ordering through Wellevate and Standard Process Direct.
Oklahoma COVID-19 Testing Resources: https://coronavirus.health.ok.gov/testing-sites